Saturday, May 22, 2010

2010 Justice Society of America #41 variant cover by George Pérez

Click To Enlarge


What we have here is a metaphor, at least as this post relates to this blog. I haven't been the greatest Atom blogger, especially in light of my focusing on the Ray Palmer incarnation to the exclusion of all others. In fact, that's part of the reason I wanted to redefine Power of the Atom as a separate entity from the more inclusive Tiny Titan. See, Damian was working off the daily format, so he had plenty of time and space to work in other Atoms and pals, but if I'm only knocking out a few posts a week, I'm rolling with Ray. Still, I do have plans to broaden this blog, and just as George Pérez brought Golden Age Atom Al Pratt further into the spotlight than in Frank Harry's original 1943 cover to All-Star Comics #16, I'll make more of an effort to work in a similar vein.

No comments: