Monday, March 25, 2013

2013 The Atom Movie Fan Casting: Mel Gibson as Doctor Light



I haven't done a fake movie fan casting in over a year nor a blog update in over a month, so how about two belated entries that make a big bang together? My ability to be a fan of Mel Gibson as a protagonist burnt out years before we all learned what an f'd-up creep he is, but I think he has great potential to flip the script and become an outstanding antagonist. I assume he'll be the bad guy in Machete Kills, and if you need someone to get all rape-y while rocking deeply unfortunate facial hair, Gibson may well be your man. Don't you want to see this face punched already?

Diabolic Movie Fan Casting

1 comment:

Omega Agent1 said...

2 for 2 so far. This guy was/is one of my favorite actors, Braveheart my friend.